Sabtu, 05 September 2009

L O V E

I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ...

I love you more than I love my blackberry.

I love you more than starbucks quiche I've been craving for

I love you more than bailey-rum-wine flavoured gelato

I love you more than shoes from manolo blahnik,stuart weitzman or jimmy choo

I love you more than books from authors like neil gaiman,milan kundera,and iwan simatupang

I love you more than my leopard hair clipper that I can't live without

I love you more than I love BK double mushroom with onion rings

I love you more than fresh-fashion magazines

I love you more than camouflage sushi I always had @ sushi roll :P

I love you more than vanilla cat-a-tongue dropcookies

I love you more than my-imaginary cat named si sawi :P

I love you more than I love these actors:Vincent Cassel,Glenn Fitzgerald,Bradley Cooper and Jason Momoa :DD

I love you more than bags I had since forevs

I love you more than sour sally with mocchi topping

I love you more than discovery travel&living channel when they shows david rocco,anthony bourdain or bobby chinh

I love you more than I love Ubud

I love you more than thai ice tea or tea tarrikk because I hate coffee's

I love you more than dancing salsa or cha cha (because you can't dance that kinda way)

I love you more than Putumayo's,Jazz,Ethnic music

I love you more than I love travelling alone (bcoz I enjoyed your company)

I LOVE YOU BECAUSE

I love you because of you are hugg and kiss-able

I love you because you can finish my unfinished sentence

I love you because we both love to eat a lot :P

I love you because you had a nice smile,a silly grin,and a great laugh

I love you because you took me to my favourite place when we first dating

I love you because you are smart-witty and a gentlemen

I love you because we're so great together :P

I love you because you can speak other foreign languages

I love you because I love hanging out with you and will be missing you when you're not not around

I love you because you are not romantic but you are realistic

I love you because my mom likes you too

I love you because you make me a better person,each and everyday

I love you because your artwork is so amazing

I love you because the way you dance is not as cool as I do :P

I love you because you're the last person I want to share my daily-story before I go to sleep @ night

I love you because you are already mine,

Tidak ada komentar: